Whistle Blowing System
Pursuant to regulation number X.K.6 attached to Decision number: Kep-431/BL/2012 dated August 01, 2012 regarding the Submission of Annual Reports of Listing or Public Companies, Public Companies are required to report the implementation of Whistleblowing System in their Annual Reports. Since then, PT Bayan Resources Tbk (BYAN) has formulated the Whistleblowing System to accommodate complaints or reports on breaches of prevailing laws, regulations and ethics within Bayan Group environment, both external and internal.
The purposes for whistleblowing system implementation are:
- To improve the compliance or discipline of the Board of Commissioners, Board of Directors and employees of Bayan Group in respect of laws, regulations and ethics.
- To increase awareness of high ethics in establishing work relationship with external parties, in this regard business partners and government institutions or parties related to Bayan Group.
- To create a healthier and conducive work environment and improve the welfare of employees.
- To serve as internal control system.
PT Bayan Resources Tbk. develops the whistleblowing system by providing reporting facility through the email address email@example.com Reports received will be processed pursuant to whistleblowing system policies and other regulations applicable in Bayan Group.
Breaches which may be reported are:
- Fraud, manipulation, dishonesty, thief/embezzlement, breaches in goods and services procurement process, abuse of position/authority.
PT Bayan Resources Tbk will analyze and follow up the reports based on evidences provided and protect the Reporting Party. The Reporting Party shall then supply at least the following information:
- Types of violation.
- Time of violation, i.e. date, day and hour.
- Parties involved in the violation.
- Other supporting evidences confirming the existence of violation, such as documentation of transaction in the form of visual, audio or written records, or
- Information of other persons witnessing, but not directly involved in the violation.
- Send electronic information to email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Inform at a minimum the types of violation, time of violation, names of persons and/or institutions or parties involved.
- Attach other supporting evidences.
- Submit hard copies of violation report to the following address:
PT BAYAN RESOURCES TBK
OFFICE 8 BUILDING 37th FLOOR
SUDIRMAN CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT (SCBD) LOT. 28
JL. JENDERAL SUDIRMAN KAV. 52-53 (Jl. SENOPATI RAYA 8B)
KEBAYORAN BARU – JAKARTA SELATAN 12190 INDONESIA
Telp : (62-21) – 2935 6888
Attn : Corporate Secretary
The reporting party must provide their identities when conveying reports and any information on the person’s identity and their reports must be treated as confidential until the Company determines such report worthy for publication due to actions imposed on concerned parties in such violation.
PT Bayan Resources Tbk will award appreciation or impose sanction depending on the results of investigation by Bayan Group Whistleblowing team:
- If the reported violation is proven true and identified as potentially detrimental to the Company, the Company must award appreciation.
- If the reported violation and supporting evidences are proven false, the Company will report the reporting party back to the authorities.
The procedure to analyze and complete the reports and protection measures for the reporting party shall be set forth in Whistleblowing Guidelines of PT Bayan Resources Tbk.